A forest-themed colouring kit with 4 pictures to complete. Children use their brush pens and follow the artist's step-by-step instructions to colour in the illustrations. Once they have finished, they put on their 3D glasses... Wow! The illustrations come alive: the warm colours come to the fore, and the cool colours form the background.
• The 3D glasses make the pictures look like optical illusions!
• Teaches children the concept of –warm” and –cool” colours.
• Fine arts-grade materials with a soft brush tip for colouring in, and a fine tip for adding detail.
• Highly pigmented ink and bright colours.
• 1 storage box with an elastic fastening for keeping equipment in.
• 1 detailed step-by-step instructions booklet.
Contents: 4 cards to colour in (7.8" x 7.8"), 7 dual-tip pens (fine and brush) (light green, red, purple, gold, bright yellow, orange, blue), 1 pair of 3D glasses, 1 colour step-by-step instruction booklet.
Recommended for ages 7-13 years
Design by: Melissa Castrillon