Cuddle + Kind
Everest The Penguin
Birthday: September 24th
Where I come from, the ice and snow are always sparkling. I love building snow forts, slurping marshmallows in hot chocolate and most of all, helping people. I believe we can make the world a better place, so let’s be BFFs, let’s be kind and let’s change the world!
Favorite quote: “Leave the world a little better than you found it.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year. 1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
FABRIC + FEATURES:
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safety certified newborn and up
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
About Cuddle and Kind:
cuddle+kind is a social business with giving back at its core. For every doll sold we donate 10 meals to hungry children around the world.
We believe that by giving children the nutrition they need to thrive and reach their potential, we will be making a positive impact on the world for generations to come.
It's why we provide 10 meals for every doll we sell. Through our four giving partners, World Food Program USA, Children’s Hunger Fund, Breakfast Club of Canada and WE Charity, we are able to provide meals in 66 countries.
Our goal is to provide one million meals a year.