Graphic Complete Skateboard 7.75" - Pika Series - Pika
Available in-store or pick-up only.
Pika Punked series
Inspired by one of the most popular characters of modern times, our Pika Series is proving to be a huge hit. With graphics that are at once cute and frightening, this is the perfect board for young ones who are hip to current trends.
YOCAHER Professional standard complete skateboards. This Canadian Maple skateboard comes with a mellow concave allowing for a more flat-footed skating style. The edges of the board are not so bowled compared to medium and steep concaves. This board is for all-level skaters. Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box! Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Graphic: Pika
- Deck Size: 31" Long x 7.75" Wide
- Wheel Base: 14.5"
- Construction: 7-Ply Maple
- Concave: Mellow
- Shape: Trickboard - Concave, Kicktail, Nose
- Wheels: 54mm, 95A Hardness
- Trucks: 7.675" HD5 Heavy Duty 2 Tone Trucks, 125mm Hanger, Grade 8 Kingpin 90A PU Cushion
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1"
- Risers: 3mm Rubber Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image
All Skateboards and longboards are warranted against defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. This means that we will repair or replace at our option, any Skateboard or longboard we sold that delaminates due to defects in materials, workmanship or glue. This is the only condition covered by warranty. No other warranty is expressed or implied. What this warranty does not cover: Breakage due to: 1. Wear/Used 2.Improper installation of accessories 3. Improper foot positioning when landing high impact tricks 4. Intentional breakage Normal Wear & Abuse: 1. Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground 2. Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls 3. Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water.