Inspired By Alfons Mucha - Glitter Boards
A glitter painting activity with illustrations inspired by the style of the great Art Nouveau master, Alfons Mucha. Children place the picture in the box, use the tool provided to expose the pre-pasted areas, and sprinkle over the glitter following the color-coded instructions. Young women come to life amid verdant settings.
• A no-mess activity where children work in the box to avoid scattering glitter everywhere.
• The glitter makes the pictures sparkle and shine.
• Specially designed equipment to facilitate the activity.
• Up to 99 years old – you can immerse yourself in the world of art at any age!
• FSC® certified paper and card.
Contents: 4 illustrated cards (20 x 20 cm), 6 tubes of sequins, 1 brush, 1 plastic tool, 1 color step-by-step instruction booklet.
Measurements: 9.13 x 12.28 x 0.83
Designed by: Agata Kawa Wierzbicka, Poland
Recommended for ages 7 - 99 years