Inspired By Edgar Degas
An oil pastel activity with illustrations inspired by the style of the great impressionist master, Edgar Degas. Children gradually add colors, layering them to create shadows and light in the folds of the fabrics. The dancers come to life.
• Pencils that can be used like oil pastels.
• Highly pigmented, intensely-colored paint.
• Up to 99 years old – you can immerse yourself in the world of art at any age!
• 1 detailed step-by-step instruction booklet.
• FSC® certified paper and card.
Contents: 8 illustrated cards (20 x 20 cm - 4 designs x 2), 12 grease pencils, 1 color step-by-step instruction booklet.
Measurements: 9.13 x 12.32 x 0.79
Designed by: Nathalie Novi, France
Recommended for ages 8 - 99 years