Jeep Rubicon Fire Rescue With Fireman
Recreate life-saving scenarios with this Fire Jeep! This fire service vehicle is required to coordinate fire service deployments and provide aid in the event of minor emergencies. The responsible manager coordinates efforts to save lives and fight fires from the command vehicle and even contributes to rescue efforts. Thanks to its durability and off-road capability, the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon forms the ideal basis for this purpose. This model features off-road axle suspension, and an extended steering rod for steering through the vehicle's roof, which enables imitations of incident scenarios. The 2 doors, hood, and rear door open to enable quick loading. The fireman can be equipped with enclosed accessories, such as a fire extinguisher, gloves, and radio. Clear the way to scenes of an accident with the included Light and Sound Module! In addition to three different siren sounds, the module can also output the vehicle's engine sound.
- Firefighter in uniform featuring helmet, gloves, radio device, and fire extinguisher
- Tailgate can be opened
- Both side doors can be opened
- Spare wheel on the tailgate
- Detachable backseat
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Auto switch-off function after approx. 20 seconds
- The respective function is immediately switched off by pressing the button twice
- Compatible with figure
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: Suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- 12.9 x 5.7 x 6.4 inch.