Honey Babe Clothing
- Double-tie kimono for your ease in dressing your baby. A knotted bottom creates easy diaper changing, along with keeping your baby's feet warm.
- Fold-over mittens.
- One size: 0-3m
- Our baby clothes are made of sustainable, eco-friendly materials.
- Bamboo has a unique antimicrobial agent that protects your baby from bacteria and fungi, which other materials are prone to harbor.
- The perfect mix of bamboo and 100% cotton makes our clothes incredibly soft to the touch and provides the perfect amount of comfort to help your baby be happy and relaxed.
- Lightweight and UV resistant, making it breathable and perfect for all times of the year. This product provides protection against the sun, and ease of airflow.
- Carefully sewn and made in the USA, providing the amount of quality and attention that your baby deserves.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Low tumble or air dry. Avoid fabric softener.
About Honey Babe Clothing
Honey Babe Clothing is a woman-owned company that creates bamboo basics made of sustainable, eco-friendly materials carefully designed and sewn in the USA. The perfect mix of bamboo and 100% cotton makes our clothes incredibly soft to the touch and provides the perfect amount of comfort. Bamboo fabric is also naturally lightweight, UV resistant, and has unique antimicrobial properties that helps protect from bacteria and fungi, making it safe, breathable, and perfect for all times of the year.