Shrinkies Sweet Treats
Follow these simple instructions for loads of fun:
- Colour your Shrinkie using the pencils provided
- Pre-heat oven to 165℃ (325℉)
- Line a baking tray. Place Shrinkies on the tray, coloured side up.
- Bake in the oven for 2 minutes — Shrinkies will curl up as they shrink before flattening out again.
- Use an oven mitt to remove tray from oven.
- Leave for 5 minutes to cool before handling.
- Once Shrinkies are cool, create your own charm bracelets and necklaces with the enclosed cords and connectors!
- 8x Shrinkie sheets including 16 illustrations
- 3x double ended coloured pencils (6 colours)
- 5x metal key rings
- 3x pendant cords
- 4x bracelet cords
- 3x pendant connectors
- 16x metal connectors
- Easy to follow instructions