The impressive Liebherr crane truck literally towers above the Bruder range of utility vehicles. A high level of stability to prevent the crane truck tipping over is achieved with the swiveling and individually-adjustable support legs of the vehicle platform. For even greater stability, the installed counterweight can be used, just like an original crane. To ensure it is heavy enough, it can be filled with sand. A newly developed cable winch with a locking device and overload protection make it very easy to get to grips with the crane hook, even when lifting and lowering large parts. Our love of detail extends to the crane operator's cab too. Just like the original, it has a pane protection frame and a sliding door which opens. A tool compartment integrated into the platform completes the many functions of the crane. The Scania cab is just as impressive, it features high detail in a glossy finish. This item comes with a light and sound module (02801) already included.
- Made in Germany; Constructed out of fade-resistant, high-quality ABS plastic, with no glue or screws
- Driver's cab made from transparent, break-proof polycarbonate, with a door which can be opened
- Operator’s Cab has a sliding panel door for easy access and the crane swivels 360°
- Crane boom can be extended as one piece with adjusting knob and locking mechanism
- Counterweight can be fixed with holding bracket
- Dimensions: 24.4 x 7.3 x 10.6 extending to 51.2 inch tall
- Incredible realistic detail