Cuddle + Kind
Elliott The Fawn
Birthday: March 30th
I roam a breathtaking forest every day in search of exciting new places and amazing new experiences. Travelling is my passion – it opens my heart, broadens my mind and makes me feel alive. Won’t you come with me? Let’s wander and explore this fascinating world we live together!
Favorite quote: “Adventure awaits.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year. 1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world
FABRIC + FEATURES:
- hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- high stitch count for durability and softness
- premium felt and knit details
- stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- safety certified newborn and up
- safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- signature 10 meal wristband
- handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices
About Cuddle and Kind:
cuddle+kind is a social business with giving back at its core. For every doll sold we donate 10 meals to hungry children around the world.
We believe that by giving children the nutrition they need to thrive and reach their potential, we will be making a positive impact on the world for generations to come.
It's why we provide 10 meals for every doll we sell. Through our four giving partners, World Food Program USA, Children’s Hunger Fund, Breakfast Club of Canada and WE Charity, we are able to provide meals in 66 countries.
Our goal is to provide one million meals a year.